What refills can I use in my The One™ Titanium "Click" Pen, ClickShift Pen and Bolty Pen?
This pen uses the most popular refill-type in the world ...which is commonly known as the Parker-style refill (sometimes known as "G2").
Here's a list of some of the refills you can use in the above pens:
- Faber-Castell Ballpoint Pen Refill
- Fisher Space Pen Refill, PR Series- Colors (Bold, Medium, Fine)
- Fisher Space Pen – Universal Ballpoint Refill
- Monteverde Ceramic Gel Refill (Broad)
- Monteverde Needle Point Refill (Fine)
- Monteverde Soft Roll- Colored inks (Medium)
- Monteverde Soft Roll- (Superbroad, Medium, Ultrafine)
- OHTO Needlepoint Ballpoint Pen Refill PS-107NP
- OHTO PS-205NP Extra-Fine 0.5mm Ballpoint Pen Refill
- Parker Ballpoint Pen Refill (Broad, Medium, Fine)
- Parker GEL Ballpoint Pen Refill (Medium)
- Parker Quinkflow Ballpoint Pen Refill (Medium, Fine)
- Pelikan Giant Ballpoint Pen Refill 337 (Broad, Fine, Medium)
- Pentel KFLT8 Ballpoint Pen Refill
- Tombow BR-ZLM Ballpoint Pen Refill
- Visconti Ballpoint Pen Refill AA49 1.4 (Broad)
- Visconti Gel Refill (Broad, Medium, Fine)
What refills can I use in my The One™ Titanium "Cap" Pen?
The One™ Titanium "Cap" Pen is designed to accept Mont Blanc "FineLiner" and "RollerBall" refills only.
Spinner Bearing Removal
The video below shows you how to remove (and install) buttons and bearings on your Magnus spinner.
SlideClick Slider Removal
The video below shows you how to remove the Slider from the SlideClick.
The video below shows you how to use the SlideCache